CRD is currently expanding the capabilities of our products in a number of key areas. The Release Engineer will participate in all aspects of creating a stable, reliable, and high performing release engineering environment. This includes administration of build and test machines, creation of new builds, writing scripts, etc.
We employ 170+ of the top engineers in the software industry so this is an opportunity to work within a very strong, senior level engineering team and help to develop challenging new products in the financial space.
- Maintain build, test, and database servers
- Administer the source control system including branching code, backup operations, and performance tuning
- Create builds for the engineering group
- Troubleshoot and fix build environment problems
- Identifies areas for improvement and implements solutions
- Provide customer service to the development group for all release engineering areas of responsibility
- 3-5+ years of experience developing software solutions in support of development group activities such as release engineering or tools development
- Knowledge of Perl or similar scripting languages
- Knowledge of Java or C# or similar modern programming language
- Strong customer service focus
- Strong ability to work independently
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- BS/MS in Computer Science or related engineering degree